Supply Chain Planner
Are you our Supply Chain Planner who wants to be part of a dynamic and global environment, dealing with multinational clients in the industrial sector?
Are you willing to collaborate with multicultural colleagues, moving forward towards growth, problem solving and efficiency?
If yes, start your challenge today and sign up now.
- You are responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and stocked items.
- Our SC Planner creates and maintains forecast / replenishment models for different customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from customers and sales.
- The SC Planner is the integration point between Sales, Procurement and Finance department.
- This position leads the dialogue periodically for our respective customers and items with key counterparts in Sales and Procurement departments
- Review historical consumption trends, investigate demand drivers, develop statistical forecast models, evaluate forecast results and prepare optimum inventory replenishment planning.
- Reports to the Supply Chain Director
- Master Degree in Economy and/or Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain with focus on Warehousing, Stock Mgmt., process design & transportation
- Min. 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain Planning position
- You set the right priorities with your analytical and result-oriented approach
- You communicate straightforward and constructively
- Knowledge of APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred
- Upholds GIS ethics: Passion, Integrity and Etiquette
Skills & Competences
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impact.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the International Supply Chain Replenishment/ Inventory Management processes.
- Ownership to take responsibility of results
- Strong communication in English (written and oral)
- Multicultural teamwork and clear communication in an international context
- Curious mindset towards problem solving and efficiency
- Energy and willingness to learn inside industrial environment
- Passion for Supply Chain Planning
- Sincere and humble attitude
- Ambassador of etiquette towards internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner based in our newly refurbished headquarters in Ghent,Belgium.
We’re located in the direct neighborhood of the port of Ghent, close to the city center and the train station.
What do we offer
- A full-time position
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team with pleasant colleagues who stimulates growth
- An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, public transport contribution, extra holidays)
- Internal growth within the position
- Flexible hours
- Internal and external training
- Home office possibility
How to apply
To apply, please go to our LinkedIn page and use the Easy Apply button. Click here to go LinkedIn.
Hope to meet you soon!