Are you the Procurement Officer who wants to be part of a dynamic and global environment, dealing with multinational clients in the industrial sector?
Do you have the curious and passionate mindset to strengthen supplier relationships worldwide?
Are you willing to collaborate with multicultural colleagues, moving forward towards growth, problem solving and efficiency?
If yes, start your challenge today and sign up now.
- Receiving and analyzing purchase request from French customers
- Performing required RFQ and Purchase Order processes
- Managing submitting Sales Quotation and receiving Sales Order processes
- Managing expediting and delivery processes
- Structured and secure data towards global ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV)
- Preferred: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in International Sourcing, Procurement or Supply Chain
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Supply Chain environment is a plus
Skills & Competences
- Strong communication in French, English and Dutch (written and oral) is a must
- Ownership to take responsibility for results
- Can-do-attitude and willingness to learn to fill the gaps
- Discipline and structure
- Microsoft Office (sufficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Multicultural teamwork and clear communication in an international context
- Curious mindset towards problem solving and efficiency
- Energy and willingness to learn inside industrial environment
- Passion for sourcing, procurement and supply chain
- Sincere and humble attitude
- Ambassador of etiquette towards internal and external stakeholders
Our global headquarters are based in Ghent, Belgium. It’s located in the direct neighbourhood of the port of Ghent, breathing the hearth of excellence in logistics.
The office is spacious with open desks and view on the Schelde river, next to Dok Nord with many shops and young dynamic companies.
Come visit our global HQ at Handelsdokcenter (Stapelplein 70, 9000 Gent, Belgium).
What do we offer
- A full-time position
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team with pleasant colleagues who stimulate growth
- An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, public transport contribution, extra holidays)
- Internal growth within the position
- Flexible hours
- Internal and external training
- Home office possibility
How to apply
To apply, please go to our LinkedIn page and use the Easy Apply button. Click here to go LinkedIn.
Hope to meet you soon!