Simplifying your procurement
GIS International offers certified, operational best practices for indirect and direct materials procurement and integrated supply. This includes the goods and services bought by companies to enable their operations (non-strategic purchases or low-value spends), as well as services such as spend analysis and opportunity assessments.
The complete process
We understand the importance of streamlining the complete procurement process, including optimized storeroom and inventory management, accounts payable, kitting and shipping. The backbone of our services is strong supplier relationship management that is delivered at low cost and optimum quality.
Consolidation is key
Looking forward, we believe that consolidation, standardization and simplification, especially in non-strategic procurement, is key to the future. We’re committed to further developing and improving in this area in close partnership with existing and new clients.
ISO certified quality control
GIS International is committed to maintaining a high standard in quality management systems and processes. We hold ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. We are also proud to have been granted quality awards by many of our long-standing clients.
At GIS International we have defined a set of core values that guide our day-to-day interactions with clients, suppliers and each other. These values are based on the elements of passion, integrity and excellence.
Specifically, this means:
- as partners, we maintain an open environment of mutual benefits through honesty and respect
- we are committed to quality and accountability (proactivity, quick response times, strong and fast feedback to requests)
- we deliver ongoing value for our clients, both financial and operational
- we improve continuously by applying PDCA (plan-do-check-act) and striving for absolute accuracy
- we aim to get it right first time and never accept second best
- we embrace multicultural diversity
- we live up to our responsibilities and work in an ethical manner
GIS International was established in 1997 as a pioneering procurement service provider in Europe. Right from the start, we worked in close partnership with our clients, taking the time to listen and understand what individual organizations needed. This enabled us to develop and deliver customized products and services.
We have continued with this flexible and forward-thinking approach and are committed to providing our multinational clients with the very best in global procurement outsourcing. GIS International has experienced continuous growth over the years. Previously we were only active in Europe, but we have evolved into a truly international company, with operations across the world.