Ghent Area, Belgium
The procurement officer is responsible for performing RFQ (Request for Quotation) and Purchase Order fulfillment and delivery processes within necessary time constraints.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Receiving and analyzing purchase request from customers
- Performing required RFQ and Purchase Order processes
- Managing expediting and delivery processes
- Complete the process/product/service provision if quality or safety requirements are not met
Skills and competences
- Planning and Organizing: Sets clear objectives and plans activities and projects well in advance taking into account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks/role/process.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets and monitors high standards for quality and quantity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Following Instructions & Procedures: Appropriately follows instructions, procedures and policies. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Language 1: English
- Language 2: French
We offer a challenging job in an international environment. Are you the one we are looking for? Don’t hesitate to send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +32 9 265 87 97.
GIS International is a leading global procurement service provider with headquarters in Belgium (Ghent) and branches in many regions of the world. With our forward-thinking, flexible approach we have helped many companies consolidate their non-strategic procurement and reduce their costs. Our core solutions are ‘Source to Pay’ and ‘Integrated Supply’.