Katowice and Pila, Poland
The procurement officer is responsible for performing RFQ (Request for Quotation) and Purchase Order fulfillment and delivery processes within necessary time constraints.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Handling incoming purchase order requests
- Negotiate price, delivery time and payment terms with suppliers
- Place and follow up purchase orders
- Taking care the order will be delivered on time
- Close contact with customers to meet their expectations
Skills and competences
- Experience in customer service environment
- Experience in sales or purchasing
- Familiar with an ERP system (SAP, Dynamics)
- Planning and Organizing: Sets clear objectives and plans activities and projects well in advance taking into account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks/role/process.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets and monitors high standards for quality and quantity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Following Instructions & Procedures: Appropriately follows instructions, procedures and policies. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Language 1: fluent knowledge of Hungarian language (C1/C2)
- Language 2: English
- Working in a growing organization with an open and flat structure
- Full time job with permanent contract
- Office hours Monday to Friday
- A market competitive compensation
- Full training during the first weeks
- The opportunity to develop in an international environment
GIS International is a leading global procurement service provider with headquarters in Belgium (Ghent) and branches in many regions of the world. With our forward-thinking, flexible approach we have helped many companies consolidate their non-strategic procurement and reduce their costs. Our core solutions are ‘Source to Pay’ and ‘Integrated Supply’.