Ghent Area, Belgium
The HR manager contributes to talent inflow and development and stimulates a learning and entrepreneurship.
Organize talent inflow
- Expand the GIS employer brand via various (social) media;
- Focus on inflow of young high-potentials with GIS values;
- Develop a talent pool through various networks (internships, schools, etc.);
- Increase recruitment and selection efficiency and effectiveness, also internationally;
- Metrics: cost-speed-quality per hire;
- Professionalize the onboarding process.
Boost talent development
- Coach management and stimulate leadership within the GIS community;
- Facilitate the GIS Development Track for our program managers;
- Further expand talent development for our international community;
- Career conversations with our young potentials.
Stimulate a learning and entrepreneurial culture
- Optimize employee functioning and evaluation;
- Follow up development needs of all employees;
- Expand employee customer focus and project management skills;
- Enhance performance culture through adequate follow-up of targets & less functioning employees.
Binding talent within the organization
- Stimulate engagement through team development and informal activities, such networking;
- Monitoring and optimize rewards through pay and salary benchmarks;
- Measure employee engagement through periodic surveys;
- Involve the GIS international community (HQ);
- Structurally follow up exit interviews;
- Implement tools as a project manager (e.g. leave, communication, performance, etc.) to optimize internal HRM processes.
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in HRM or psychology with 8 to 10 experience in the field of talent management, preferably in an international environment.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment with a competitive salary and extralegal benefits (luncheon vouchers, flexible hours, etc.) in the centre of Ghent.
GIS International is a leading global procurement service provider with headquarters in Belgium (Ghent) and branches in many regions of the world. With our forward-thinking, flexible approach we have helped many companies consolidate their non-strategic procurement and reduce their costs. Our core solutions are ‘Source to Pay’ and ‘Integrated Supply’.